Saturday, February 28, 2009

I still dunno y I haven't turned this private yet....-___-

Seriously, I really dunno y. Today is a saturday and my activities were this; I started off with a late morning wake up, I'm not sure if 8:17am is late but my dad says it is, so wtv. I went through the internet skejap and had 2 get ready 2 go 2 my brader's skul 4 his hari penyampaian hadiah. He got the award 4 highest marks in science and maths (unbelievable) and got number 2 in the aliran. this is probably the time 2 start worrying wat happens when ur younger sibling received 5a's and u didn't.My old fren dh terkena the effects. She didn't get 5a's but her sister did (habislah aku cam ni!!!!) After that, went 2 d stall across the street from d skul 2 get my nasi lemakas i hadn't had my breakfast. The nasi lemak punya sambal wasn't that nice but I really like the kuih I bought, I didn't know wat its called.So I saw a few old tchers and some old frens, i wanted 2 c my old english tcher but I takut once if she will ask the question wat I hv been up to lately. Bad old memories was jsut flowing in uuuguggghh x suker:( I went back home tngk balik the internet and went for a nap, woke up around 3:58pm went down 2 c if my dad had left 4 d Hentikan Jenayah neighbourhood majlis. Its like this majlis/meeting thing 4 d about the neighbourhood's safety. I only went there 4 d free food they were giving out. I'm so badlah-.- I went back home after hving my free food and went through my mum's shopping bag 2 look for my new black sweater she bought for me. Its an expensive Liz Clairborne long sweater,its slightly thick u know as thick as my grey sweater I had last yr,and its black which will make me look skinnier, other stuff I did 2day wasm read sinopsis yg ader killers such as Freddy Krueger and that mask killer from Friday the 13th for no reason actually. Oh, I also watched this old movie called True Crime staring Clint Eastwood. I recommend (spelling) some of yall 2 listen 2 Operator Please's Get what u want and Hey Monday's Homecoming, and, Solange Knowles' Sandcastle disco, alright? So bye!!!

No comments: