Friday, February 6, 2009

bikinig girl (american idol)

Gilalah that woman, ngada semacam. she needs a serious pelempang and a serious wake up call. Did her frens dared her 2 audition in a bikini or something? OOh, watched american idol yesterday, there was this really cul group that was the 1st ones that performed. yg ader the woman rap lpstu ada beatboxing? don't remeber, nvrmindlah, alright, blogging about yesterday;
thursday 5 february 2009;
yesterday felt really slow and sleepy bcuz of sleepy cough pills I had to take which made me almost sleep in sjearah class, don't get me wrong, i like sejarah class but I was unusually sleepy at certain times and it coincidentally happened. I feel very very very 1000x guilty for using a calculator to finish up my maths now Ms. Shalini assumes that i am elligible enough to get an A for maths,takut! I'm probably her f@v student right now, SHIT! :( Oh, we also did the eye disecting thing. I couldn't smell anything bcuz I had nose block so yeah, u get it. It was nasty, Eugene did it afterwards with another cow eye, I think i already told u guys this b4 but wtv. There were odd black water stuff splashing evrywhere my god it was odd. I wondered on that day about trying to b a famous blogger which I called Operation BFB (bcome famous blogger) but i'm not sure, maybe too lazy to do so.I wanted to make frens with the new gurls at apiit for no reason. Oh, i know 1 of them now, her name's lilice but I kinda knew her name a long time ago.Athira and miza weren't there yesterday and today and I wondered why the heck is there going 2 b another shitty assesment nxt month. Wth man, wth! i get nervous klau exam, I feel the bad adrenaline rushing which is obviously bad! Cramming all the stuff the tchers tell me of jeez I hate it. Another info to inform, had our 1st band practice today. I masuk the brass instruments i wanted to play trumpet, bapak susah doh!! I couldn't even blow the thing. We hanged out at the 2nd floor library reading books on the carpeted floors and goleking (is dat even a word?) on it, bes giler! So, 2 elak ,y self from cramming and pnicking on my nxt exam, I better get a start on it. au revoir!
aida

No comments: