Tuesday, February 17, 2009

flikflak

God I really would like that oo7 swatch villain collection. Too bad dh xder dh in malaysia.... So today went out fine, things got out of hand a little here and there but it was ok.again aisha, sori 4 wat I did and verina, i won't tell u wat I did 2 aisha.Yesterday was monday, science made me cry not sure if any1 sedar and went blacked out 4 2 hours. It occured during music time when I was playing the piano, it was like tngh main tu and then I heard a bbzzzz sound coming from my earphones and blackout. We were all confused by wat was happening and I went 2 check out the other classes 2 c how they were doing.I think the brass/woodwind student got annoyed by my presence-.- today masa BM kitorang main truth or dare and tasha thought that we were kinda lala but lantak ah. I told azri that he was hot and I think I was the only 1 who did a dare, after so went out 4 lunch lpstu all the sitting at the different places happened then speculations grew, tried my best not 2 get annoyed, I really don't like lah all this bullshit about painful bullshit, u know wat I mean those who know me, evrything changes on d 2nd yr at a new skul, howcome ah? crap my dad dh nk sibok wit y blog, I don't mind my mum reading it but dads usually just don't understand, their teen yrs were entirely different than ours. They like not care much and we r just d opposite, so 2 elakkan my dad from reading this I will end here, chow!
aida
P.S
pls pray 4 me dat my dad wouldn't know about my blog bcuz if he does, my privacy will b ruined and the world of teenagehood and parents will not b the same!

No comments: