Friday, February 13, 2009

really2x angry.

Feeling very deppressed right now 4 some crap I'm not sure of, probably just skul I'll get over it later. I really would like 2 pelempang some1 right now and shout and cry at that person crazy and crap. I nver done it b4 must b really nice, mayb I'll ask papa 2 put up his punching bag again. I hate it when I get a little 2 serous about the slightest little things, I should really hit ppl when i want 2. SHIT, FUCK, HELL, I'M AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I am really angry right now i feel like hitting that person in the cracks any moment but the problem is i won't do it, i won't scream when i won't 2 I won't shout hell not caring, ooh, here it goes I'm crying again macam shit jer. I think its PMS but i am not sure of myself, getting really fucked up right now. Like my gud fren aisha I ask again, y do things fucking change? As u wonder y I am so emo right now well I'm not gonna tell u. Always, just really need 2 get a gud cry out of myself and blast my head with loud music. Chow 4 now peeps :)
a sudden PMSsing aida.

No comments: