Monday, February 23, 2009

I *heart* Hello Kitty!

I love you Hello Kitty, and its not only cuz ur a cat, bcuz ur also one of d cutest little things I've seen! Ott, ur brands r very coooooooollllllll to, u hv ur own sanding machine and even ur own toaster!!!! aaahhhh wat would I do without hello kitty. So, any1 reading this who would like 2 get me a b'day present, u may get mea hello kitty bag or accessories (spelling), by means of a hello kitty bag as in of a grown up bag, no childrens bag please, tq. I'm like googling images finding heello kitty stuff I like. They hv a Hello Kitty sandwich maker!! Btw, mama, papa ur not off the hook just yet! aaahhhhh! I want a hello kitty digital item! Ooohh, they also hv Hello Kitty eggs and waffles!
Oooh, u wanna know wat i also luv? Bang on the door products! U can get me dat 2!lolololololol!:P:
Ok, so wat happened 2day, I went all olut PMS bcuz I had my period. That haziq kid is really annoying sorilah if I'm offending anybody but still, I hv 2 b really honest. I lost my freakin prestige notebook, now I hv 2 use the cantik notebook, syng, but still, its a must use. also, i am starting on the glycemic diet or GI diet which is a very gud type of diet, apparently, I'm hving a hard time following it, gosh! Oh and yes, my cousin told me or 2 b precise, i eved dropped telling dat her mum's fren is being abbused by her fucking asshole husband, she said like she heard shoutings and saw bruises like huge bruises on the face. That husband is such a fucking bitchtard who deserves hard punches on his ugly oily face and kicks into his groin giving him the taste of wat abuse is like.Yeah, let him deserve it!!! wotwot! Efflah! esok ader that fucking maths test ms. shalini nk bagi, macam shit jer, I want Ms. Lilian 2 teach us, uuugggghhh!!!! So masa nk pergi jogging tadi, saw these 2 huge dogs, one brown and other black like running around the padang so I ran back home from kena kejar, then bila nk sampai dh, the really nice maid who tegurs me all the time pun bagi tau she pun talut of d dogs, waited a few minutes,naik basikal 2 check on d dogs, lpstu dh xder dh then went jogging, I ran for 3 rounds straight without even stopping so proud of myself, probably bcuz I was so concentrated on the pain my back is giving me and my period, so i didn't feel that tired.OOhh, watched the red carpet live thingy on E for d golden globes, and Robert pattinson is haught again!!!! weeeee!! so, my back is gving pain so its rather best 2 stop here 4 2day, au revoir!
:)aida

No comments: