Saturday, February 14, 2009

Moving pictures

So, like yesterday was valentine's day and I didn't give a care that much. I went 2 d filharmonik thing in KL. We saw a bunch of other skuls over there to. Me, tasha, aqilah, aisha and amanda were blushing like crazy after seeing this cute white guy a few times and giggled a bit more when we saw this old white dude wearing super tight shorts. During the performance, fariha was like bising ckp dgn adrian and ms. pam and sometimes to me to cakap yg the orchestra boring giler, eh, klau boring sngt, apesal u nak pergi in d 1st place huh? Bagi ticket kau 2 amanda kan senang? So, when i tngh dgr the song and stuff fariha constantly tngh bisik kuat2x ckp benda ni boring sngt and thn I got bengang with her and marah her 2 diam. -_- After the performance, we went 2 d food court 2 buy some food. Tcher insisted we go 2 mcdonalds so we can keep a close eye with each other but I tngh boycott so I beli hot plate noodles sebelah mcdonalds. We went 2 a table and I swear that alot of the skul kids tngh pandah rendah at us, seriously they had those "I'm better than u" expressions. There was this one gurl wearing a tudung who was constantly staring at us evrytime dia pass by our tables. I caught her once staring at us. I mean, wat is up with ppl thinking private skul kids r sombong? We may b a bit vocal and spontaneous at times but expectations go higher 4 us ppl. Its difficult. we ain't the gossip girl characters! So alright, back 2 the trip to KL thing. We had 2 leave right after we ater bcuz of the shitty bus dh sampai. me, tasha and aqilah were talking and walking at d same time and this short haired tcher yg sibuk ikut the trip were asking us 2 hurry up, aqilah was like if u touch me you'll die, but not betul2x lah, she main2x je. Oh, we got this bookmark set each telling about the different instruments played in the orchestra. I got the brass instruments bookmark, cantik je since I'm playing the trombone which is a brass instrument in the skul band. So, this is as far as I can go for now, I'll blog about wat happened 2day soon. toodloo!
aida
P.S
2 dinesh, orang melayu pronounce chopaggghhh is chopin.

No comments: