Sunday, February 1, 2009

I wanna feel like evry other gurl in the world

Hi, blogging the day b4 skul bcuz I got bored. My throat is poking me with a vampire killing weapon evrytime i gulp (which I hv 2 all the time u c). I feel achy and rasa nk demam but x demam, u get it homie? so like I went 2 sunway yesterday and had dinner at manhattan fish market since it was opposite the Hot& roll stand. I wanted their tiramisu which is like really gud but xder so bollocks! OOh, I saw Sabrina and her sisters and mother and saw ahtira and her siblings at speedy. We didn't talk much bcuz I feel akward (spelling) doing so bcuz I cannot come up with a topic 2 talk about. So yeah, just senyum2x and waved and wat not gosh my throat is torchering me. Oh, yes ptng tadi watched this movie called "fear" which stared Mark wahlberg and reese witherspoon. The story's about this broken down psychotic teenager who is obsessed about his gurlfren. After his gurlfren breaks up with him he goes all murderous rampage trying to convince the gurlfren 2 b with him again. So, mark wahlberg was pretty sexy in the movie, yup very appealing eventhough he's old now. Ooh, another great thing I saw on Youtube today, saw this old very old like in his forty's old boybander breakdance which was like crazy, I'll give u the code on my nxt blog if ur interested, right now I'm watching snippits of family guy. Bye2x!
aida

1 comment:

A said...

OMG SABRINA! You saw her? We were supposed to go out today tapi I have a lot of homework!