Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Slow me down

That's the title 2 emmy rossum's song, ok aper she can sing wat! alright skul updates, certain some1 needs 2 reveal the mystery guy(or girl) and u know who u r! I would like an answer by tomorrow pls. we had that lion dance thingy today and seriously I kesiankan verina for being disturbed by the lion. Seriously the geundung gendang in the hall today made my eardrums go wrong, very wrong. Also today, BM and sej today xder cikgu so we mostly discussed about the uniforms we would like 2 consider when Apiit changes the name to sapura. I cannot show the designs now bcuz it is with the rightful creator and owner which is aqilah. Downloaded a few Phantom Of The Opera songs and placed them into my pen drive. I like it when there's a free period, I mean who doesn't? I miss my end of yr activities in the sewing lab. Bes giler, we talked, watched movies and roll on the carpeted floors and stuff. Lately i got the news that some of our ERT files were trashed and it was all on the floor with some of the others punya working tercampur. Now adrian would come around into our class masa break and lunch so he could tell us of all updates in his class and aqif and aqmal as well a bunch of other things. I realised, that aqif has gone alot snobbish now, u here dat aqif, its not just me whose agreeing its alot more! Just hangoutlah with us during break, (we only eat during lunch btw) and when we great u fyi, u don't balas balik by saying fuck u, alright? If ur still u, you'll b all up in my grill constantly saying sori, so I hope u do dat. Why is it evry guy I like end up gay or unavailable? Stupidlah, exam nk dekat , giler shit doh, ours is in febuary (spelling) and other skuls r in march, alah..... balik skolah terus exam aiishhh... Ok, my mum's explaining something I'm completely clueless about 2 my dad which I think he also find's it clueless to.I know u don't hv the slightest shit wat I'm talking about, I'm just trying to fill my time while i wait for my youtube video to load. I think most probably after this i might go to myspace and tell I hv a new blog post so I would like to stop here for now, cmmnt, I don't care who u r, just do it! chow!
aida :)

No comments: