Friday, February 13, 2009

break anotha heartbeat

God I luv dat song. alright, today was last day of exams, (yeyeyeyeyeyye!!) Had band practice also. i decided 2 switch 2 d trombone bcuz lagi senang nk main I look terer playing it. LAright highlighted moments 4 d week, Our form 1's r very3x babi semacam, gurl, boy, evry single 1 of them (hheheeeeeeeeeeessshhhh). Oh, there was this 1 yg giler terlalu serious macam adik yusof tapi bidak tu cina ah....... tcher said she xder kawan sngt but she is very creative. I call those ppl the original emo. I am sori if dat very same gurl or adik yusof tngh baca ni, but u can't keep my mouth shut, evry single shit I c ppl do, I blog it. -.- alright, ott, ms. sharmila was being an ass as always masa maths exam, I broke my pensel half way during the exam bcuz ms sharmila bising. esok, got dat philharmonik thing 2 go 2 and its going 2 b valentines day. I 4now don't celebrate valentine day i celebrate the opposite, single's appreciation day yeah u get it...... I haven't got a partner 2 sit bside the buslah nanti macam punya fuck dohhhhh!!! This is the only thing i can come up 2 write right now so i'll keep u ppl updated. bye
aida

No comments: