Monday, February 9, 2009

I'll just start crying

I'll just start crying over here,
I don't care if ur right there
I'm emotionally attached 2 u....
I'll just start crying beside the stop sign,
I think I'll do it all the time,
cuz ur right there,
U little................. heartbreaker

Those r just little words that came up in my mind just afew seconds ago and I blieve I will do more of those since I hv nothing else 2 fill in my blogs. Its almost 6 o clock and dats the time where I hv 2 go 2 the padang 2 jog, gosh i feel really fat especially when I'm wearing this pink sweat pants and an unflattering workout t-shirt. I hv nothing else 2 wear. Now, to talk about the shitty process of the exams. Let me c its..................................................SHIT1000x I hate it its nerve racking, it makes innocent skul children take drugs thus killing thmeselves. If there were no exams, some ppl wouldn't go crazy just bcuz they saw an E on a piece of wasted paper or there would no existence of self-esteem issues. uuugggghhhhh!!!!! I am sori but I really need 2 let out my anger right now. I wonder how the tchers find our blogs? Like last yrkan there were some issues (which I will not name names) and a tcher found this pic at a blog. Seriously macam giler stalker doh, I am sori if any apiit tchers r reading this its kinda true. Although this is not my full view of dat controversy last yr, I'm very scared nanti some1 sakit hati if I tell my full view. Mayb I should turn dis private, but i dunno how, wtv i'll just ask aqilah how, gud bye!
aida

No comments: