Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nolita fairytale

I really need to find a hobby. Like taking pictures or write songs or desingning. Ok, 2 b really serious, i actually enjoy collecting stamps from other countries. Its so weird but still so enthrilling looking at the unique stamp pictures. Oh I also collect the money of other countries. Like a long time ago, my dad bagi his collection of other countries punya duit and I started liking it from there. Now my australian money dh hilang, giler fuck! Its annoying 2 not know wat ur going 2 do with ur life, I like performing but how can u if u got anxiety issues?It sux.I like writing stuff but malas nk continue doing so. Today I ulangkaji 4 a while and did some word search puzzles 4 a while to. Bapak kuat doh my pah cakap. My mum's still at her bosses chinese new yr party, I hope she brings back home angpau heeheeeheeheehee... .-. I really need 2 learn how 2 save money, I constantly spend it on useless shit and ending up giving them away. some1's staring at meand i know it's u adam so get out!!! Now!!!!!! I'm serious,god he's blur! Alright, so I'm going 2 sign off for now going 2 read u all punya blogs now au revoir!
aida

No comments: