Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Super PMS day!

So 2day ppl all around me went all PMS around others4 instance the tchers, idk y, oh, I also went all lenguh masa doing the effing maths assesment, I didn't care anywayz, so main hentam in almost evrything heehee-.- Oooh, also got that paddington bear bag I wanted at guardian today, its very pretty btw, idk y I'm talking about a paddington bear bag, its just so pretty! I'm on d phone wit my mum talking about wat ice-cream 2 buy 4 ourselves....... today updates, nothing really happened much but I did hv this really annoying back pain bcuz of my period which doesn't allow me 2 do the bridge at times, it sux. Ok, I hv a statement 2 present 2 tchers, here it goes, HOW DO U MAKE TEENS GO QUIET 4 MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR? dat's right, u can't!!! Somehow, it just happens, u really can't make a bunch of teens go quiet 4 more than half an hour, idk y? And I would also like 2 wonder how tchers find our blogs? I mean, especially those who don't brag about their blogs. I really wonder how........ that is y I'm deciding 2 turn my blog 2 private, i don't know exactly how yet, but I'm doing it, its lethal keeping it public, I may not turn it into private right away, but I'll do it. So, those readers who want 2 keep reading wat I got, gimme ur e-mails u use 4 ur blogs 2 me and those who don't hv blogs, just gimme ur e-mails alright? I would like 2 tell u about something juicy I found out about some1 very popular at skul but takut if the person find's out. I end here for now, ttfn!
aida

2 comments:

ais said...

aishah-a@hotmail.com

tq : D
pms? go eat panadol yang warna pink tu! hahahaha :)
good luck with your results for the maths test!

A said...

rnaqilah@yahoo.com

YEA! Add me yea na.