Saturday, February 21, 2009

One world

I wasted a freaking saturday 4 watching ppl quiz other ppl in BM? Today was pretty boring at skul, I guessed dat tasha ader an uncontrollable habit 2 sleep late during weekends. It was me, aqilah, amanda and audrey came. There were also eugene, amirul, jamalina, iqal, wei enn and sheerniz (spelling). Oh, btw, sheerniz (apelling) if ur reading this, I'm sori 4 not introducing myself and givng u my bitch ass face the whole time, My name is aida bt. anis, yes dat's my full name and I dh kenal aqilah for 1 yr, 1 month, and 21 days, I hope we can be frens.
So, after skul tadi I was really tired so I slept for 2 hours woke up and went shopping at sunway for my cousin's 9th b'day present. We bought her The Cheetah Girls One World DVD and Camp ROck DVD since she's one of them gurls who thinks dat hannah montana can actually sing. Yes tweens, Miley cyrus can't sing! And her songs now r ridiculous! Sori that was harsh but kinda true, who asked u 2 read my blog? Ott, we also went 2 find me a dark blue sweater which i found a decent one at Romp but x jadi beli. I had daily fresh's strawberry Ice Kimo, went 2 cold storage and bought snax 4 skul. Seriously I hv 2 stop eating my cloud 9's and seaweeds also, i went 2 popular but didn't buy anything, I wanted Thanks For The Memories by Cecelia ahern but I already had 3 other books at home waiting 2 b read. I wanted 2 go 2 waffle world but jauh sngt from where I was and mama wanted 2 buy starbucks but i stopped her. So after dat we went home I had my tako yaki sotong balls and mandi. That was the end of my day, I'll stop here, about 2 hv dinner, mama calling!
aida

No comments: