Sunday, February 15, 2009

Its a conspiracy!

That's just a title, esok ader skolah, fuck! and nxt monh memang confirm ader exams (amandaif ur reading this, I hv checked 100% about this) FUCK! So 2day went out ok, had breakfast as usual at a mamak restaurant with my grandparens, I 1st time naik at d backseat of my mama's car, I went completely claustrophobic (spelling) bcuz of how huge my legs were and how sempit it is in there, I was suprised my brader bleh muat into the backseat:p lpstu went hoe watched my spongebob on TV3, totally spies dh xder dh, shit! and then naik atas 2 my room and rowsed through the internet and watched growing up gotti 4 no reason on youtube. Mandi, siap pakai bau, blogged about yesterday and i went 2 ind the swatch 007 villains collection 2 blog about. baca kejap andwent 4 aap, when I woke up dngr my sister punya suara and some of her frens. I tido balik skejap, bangun balik, wen down 2 hv keropok lekor and big apple doughnuts. seriously, I think sme of my sister's frens look at me macam the government skul kids stared at my frens and I masa dkt the filharmonik thingy. But this time they had a more ashamed and angry look at me,or was it cuz I was very moody lps bangun dr tido that made them stare at me like dat?So, my mum prgi hanta my sister and her frens back 2 d skuland I took the lft over doughnuts. Tgk TV skejap, pegi jogging with papa, came back went upstairs,bukak balik my computer and started looking 4 d pictures I need 2 fill up my previous blog which was; The wish list continues and mandi. Habis mandi, sembahyang, makan, baca cleo and turun balik 2 my dad's laptop 2 blog sebab my brader is using the laptop upstairs. Now I'm feeling very angry sebab esok skolah as always. I am so totally gonna flunk science,alah nanti kena face with bitchy ms. sharmila and her ceramah about shit I don't even care about. How can she not know dat evry1 hates her? so i gonna stop here for now bcuz tngh danger is lurking in a form of a parent! bye!
aida

No comments: