Monday, February 9, 2009

U don't always get wat u want!

I'm blogging 4 the 2nd time 2 day bcuz its a holiday & I do nothing on those days. So, I realised dat our fathers r hopelessly old fashioned, example? Well my very own father thought that my Mp4 is a freakin handphone, haloo, my dad doesn't hv the nerve 2 get me a phone that looks like an mp4 iiisssshhhhh..... Yes he is my father but I just cannot tahan him sometimes. I'm going through the phase u c. U know, the phase where teens hv a hard time trying 2 communicate with their parents which I know is going 2 b a very messy outcome out of it. Ott, I watched the grammy's 2day but x secara full buz of d exam(aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggghh!!!)-.-
so also saw the red carpet show on E!,some were very usual and some were very unusual, like there was this singer named Mia she was pregnant and could give birth any second who wore this i'm not sure very patterned frock or blouse which was very.........................................wymsical (spelling) yet quite eye hurting, I'm sori if I offended her reps or even mia herself but I liked that she took a risk.nanother thing I would like 2 talk about, is dat how similiar (spelling) Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look, especially with heavy make-up, alright my brader dh mandi dah so i should henti di sini sahaja, chow
aida

No comments: