Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm gonna rain down on ur parade

today is wednesday and throught asha's calculations, its suppose 2 b a happy day but it turned out quite the opposite, but it wasn't that bad. Went 2 skul macam biasa jer, got perhimpunan went back and skul started off with agama, ustaz did not teach, he told us about not being naked in d shower. the news dat made me bengang sngt was that nanti ader another test during march. Encik azrul was being b=very moody today pasal some attitude problems and lps tu when I went 2 d toilet I terdengar yg evelyn ke cheryl tngh complaining about en azrul talking too much of their behaviour like they don't bhave that way puhllllleeeeeaaaasssseee!! These r just the things i can think 4 now, I'll blog more if I hv more info.
aida

No comments: