Wednesday, February 4, 2009

tulutulututulutulututulutulutut dadada

Hi, evry1, i'm blogging at4.30 right now bcuz I will not b able to tonight due to homework (iiisssshhh:() and esok ader taekwondo, aaahhhhhh!!!!! Updates, my dear god I felt really slow today, especially masa geo and science. Don't get me wrong here I like geo and science but I really wanted to tido badly . apiit chose a really bad time to start the exams. I mean like, baru chinese new yr holiday lepastu ader exam. Skuldays after holidays r like jetlag. Its hard to get back to our normal daily routines. so, ott, aqilah got back her report file and she sedar that she has an E. She started yelling like crazy which made me regret of pointing the E out to her. I was saying to her that its just an E and she was all "Why, r u happy that I got an E " and wat not. I'm sori aqilah that I hv 2 blog about this but I just really thought it was the right thing to do, i hv nothing else to blog about. Yell at me and cyber bully me all u want but I rest my case. This is all i could think about right now so i stop here . Bye!
aida

No comments: