Thursday, February 26, 2009

No, I haven't turned my blog private yet......

Idk y I haven't done it, malas kut! So 2day is thursday, the longest skul day of d week, aiiissshhh. i finally brought my coffee, it tastes pahit like hell, damn its more pahit than nescafe without milk or sugar. My annoying back pain came back during taekwondo, we learned the front kick today btw and no sports practice!!! Instead, during english, we watched phantom of the opera. (angels singing) the phantom (gerard butler) is effing haught ppl!!! I didn't understand y Christine left the phantom for Raoul, raoul looks like a freakin hobo in the film. I felt gud during maths bcuz I actually liked the 2nd topic tcher was tching, wow, amazing......... science was like always, i didn't listen much 2 wat tcher was tching in front. Oooh, the things that made me go annoyed, it was Ms. Lim Mong and the way she repeated the words over and over again, oh gosh, the tone! I got a few words out for my english poem (finally) all thanks 2 phantom of the opera!!! Weeeee.... ofcourse I won't tell u wat i wrote about but I hv 2 say, i feel proud of this poem I wrote. IOk, I hv 2 check my notepad about some uodates, just hold there 4 a sec......(1minute later..-_-)
I'm back, alrighty then;

ustaz told us that the woman is the easiest 2 go 2 heaven, yet still, the easiest 2 go 2 hell, and drag 4 other ppl into it, these ppl r, ur father, ur brother(s), and ur husband, wow, mand ustaz said men hv a big responsibility to take care. Oh, he also said that men can't wear anytype of perfume, alah! But men can't where anytype of jewellery, except 4 their wedding ring ofcourse> I hv been trying 2 reduce my umpating lately, keeping my mood together, seriously, its hard for a woman doing that, Ms. Sharmilah told us 2day that some ppl can get cancer bcuz of being 2 depressed and sad, idk wat happens when ur sad but, cancer? no way man, I wanna grow up and live my life! oh, 2 aqilah, athira, tasha, and aisha, i really would like to spend more time with u guys man, its depressing slps the class changing thing.
Omg, one of my brother's fren's upstairs right now is freakin cute, with his squeaky voice and littleness teehee.... its almost 6.30, time 2 get ready 4 jogging,bye!
aida

1 comment:

シ tasha シ said...

aida!!
jom hang out more often!!!
my email:

tasha_j2006@hotmail.com