Sunday, March 1, 2009

Universal Mind control!

Dang I luv dat song, and somehow Common to. 2 aqilah, I tried to privatise my blog but somehow I just can't how come ah? So hari ni my sister dpt kluar skolah skejap, and selalunya if she outing skejap, she'll always b nice 2 me,she doesn't hv time 2 tampar me yeah!!!! @day, i started off with a paper tose at Restoran Syed yg dkt SS 19 tu, went back home and then tngk internet skejap, i did my maths h/w a little while, after so, pergi mandi 4 a realy, really long time then went back 2 youtube to see this really awesome dance crew i hv known 4 a really long time. They r called Quest Dance Crew, they r the product if u recruit a bunch of experimental daring break dancers, this is d pic;

I can't remember all of their names, u pandai2x cari jelah profile diorang on myspace.or, u can check them on youtube, always tngk the performance diorang buat at america's best dance crew.... this is all I hv 2 say, ttfn!

aida!

No comments: