Friday, March 6, 2009

Everybody knows!

Woohoo! Quest Crew won the abdc season 3, all dat voting has not come 2 waste ppl. I should thank god nanti. Yes!!! Yeah beb, Friday is officially my happy day frens, Forday always is. Skul started off with a worry 4 myself feeling afraid if my mp4 kena curi or kena rampas ke aper. We had the ceramah tadi which was cul, Ybg, Datuk Professor Dr. Fadhila kamsar (dunno how 2 arrange and spell his name). He's actually fun, so after d ceramah, went 2 hv my break, after d break however trouble starts 2 fall as my homies and I hv found out dat 2 phones kena rampas. All of us, by means of d whole secondary 2 started 2 panic and ppl start going into toilets 2 hide their technological belongings. I wanted 2 hide mine in my underwear but x jadi bcuz it was about 2 fall out. Aqilah, u get me. I decided 2 give it 2 ______ instead bcuz ______ was wearing pants inside. My mum's making dry up a blusher brush right now, idk y. Luckily, they didn't spot check us all, thank god!!!!! I had 2 do the choral speaking script, y, y me? Oh, also tadi ader band practice, and I laughed and jerit banyak2x. Athira and aqilah laughed at me bcuz of my face masa nk go 2 a higher tone playing the trombone. wow.......... thse r the only things I can ceritakan right now bcuz I'm about 2 go 4 jogging soon. Bye!
aida

No comments: