Monday, March 16, 2009

Sooner or later it all comes crashin down

Just came home from subang parade. Had alot of vouchers but x guna satupun. and yes, I saw sabrina tadi. She wuz with her sister, we didn't talk much she asked if rather form 2 was great obviously, I said no-_- luv sooner or later by N.E.R.D its Pharell's band. alright, updates on my recent hols:
Saturday;
Had adam's bowling party at Holiday Villa. Alot of fun! After the bowling, we went 2 mcdonalds 2 continue the party (fyi, I know i shouldn't hv had mcdonalds but my sister dh paksa dh nk buat aperkan?) the boys punyalah shok main games. Oh yeah, during the party, ader this really annoying 4 yr old gurl yg main hentam je masuk the party and she took my effing seat! I went up 2 grab my bag skejapkan then by d time I went back 2 my seat that gurl main hentam je duduk kat situ. Iiishhh, penyebok! Lpstu, ayah dia main hentam je bagi dia masuk, x kisah if my Pah nk culik dia as her own, god! annoying rude kid! Then the party finished, my aunt hadn't got my brader a b'day present yet so she mintak me and my sister 2 come along with her 2 subang parade. It was great! My auntie paid 4 evrything. She was always the cul aunt. Idk y. She also insisted that she get me this really cute mini skul locker, she paid 4 dat 2, and a notebook and stickers, she paid 4 dat 2! and a bunch of other stuff my sister, my cousin and her maid wanted. I like it when she spoils me. Then, that night went out 2 dinner with the cul aunt again with my cousin, and uncle jezmi, since i'm really pissed off with dat uncle I'm just gonna go ahead by calling him uncle apek. U know wat made me so pissed off with him? I accidentally choked chilli into my throat and i had 2 like make this gargle noise 2 get it back out, then he was all like "Eh, buruknya perangai," lantak ah! U wanted me 2 swallow the chilli and die? and after so, masa nk panggil d waiter I had 2 do this pose bcuz my shoulders tngh sakit lpstu dia sebok2x lagi with his perangai burukness punya ckp, like he's so gud, my mum and my auntie were laughing hard 2 his jokes melebih-lebih bcuz 2 my view he was considered an attractive person zaman diorang dulu2x and they still kinda hv a crush on him. Gosh-.- So, I was really pissed off with dat guy, went back home and got ready 4 sleep then, slept.
Sunday:
Finally had my appam telur and sambal, I felt alot better! Balik rumah, watched my daily spongebob at TV3. Then, auntie, uncle, and tokbah from papa's side of d family came bcuz papa had 2 druve them 2 johor 4 a wedding. Idk y, but this auntie scares me alot.I only hv 1 auntie in my father's side btw. With her look and stuff. No offense though! Just saying. didn't do much on dat day.
Monday:
Cpuldn't remember a single bit of wat happened, I daydreamed alot though!:)

So, Aqilah, tasha, or aisha reading this, I can't wait 2 hear wat u guys did at OBS! Blog about it! Pls!!!!!! Chow!
aida

No comments: