Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Talentime

Did u ppl know there is going 2 b a talentime at oru skul in november?I found out through the school calendar hari ni. So, 2 talk about hari ini, woke up feeling rather pissed off with ppl I went 2 go shower and I asked myself, "how does Mice find time 2 jog so early in the morning?", so after mandi, I siap-siap-siap, turun bawah, makan,makan,makan, then I lambat-lambat nk pergi pakai kasut,then,I tersedar that I was sweating like mad, bukak kasut balik, with my sweat and all, I went 2 my room 2 cari 4 a kipas, found one, went back down, sarung jer my kasut, kipas myself, then the van sampai, with my last might I dragged myself 2 d van and went off 4 skul. By dtime I reached there tngh hujan. I had seemed 2 hv forgotten that I don't need 2 go through a flight of stairs to reach 2 class(thank god). Also, I tersedar my blue sej. e-tutor book most probably dh hilang (iiiisssshhhh!). Started out me morning dgn matapelajaran BM, then so on and so on, the highlight of my day was these 2 things:
1. Encik Azrul not blieving our ways of speaking BM could b changed-fishhole!
2. getting my maths marks-I was okay with it since I know I suck at this subject but it was of Ms.Shalini who again yg not being able 2 appreciate that most of her students expected 2 get an A, got an A. And the fact that she marah me for being so stressed out, so lagilah I stressed out (GOSH)
then, found out that this week is Ms. Sue's last week of tching us bcuz the form 3's requested 4 her 2 teach them. She already teached them last yr x payahlah this yr doh!! arrghhhhhhhh!!!!! went back home, habboed, that really weird guy was online again so I signed off terus, scared of the weirdo (disgusting). Tngk trailers for cerita talentime and seriously, that cerita looks like as if it came out of a cecelia ahern novel. Aqilah, u ckp nk tngk sngt, come, let's watch the movie 2geder2x!!! :) these r the updates I can hit u on right now, so toodloo 2 u!
aida:)

No comments: