Thursday, March 12, 2009

One moh deh left!

I just finished watching Party Planner David Tuetera. I wish I could hv a party david tuetera planned. this time, the episode was about these 2 twins very different from each other who wanted 2 hv a graduation party, It was so cul! They like had giant yellow balloons evrywhere, visors and towels for party favors. Also, something felt very wrong masa nk balik, very wrong. I felt lik how miza felt, very wrong. Dang miza, I think our minds r interconnected or something, we could b fraternal twins? Mayb. We might b very related........ so, this week is effing exam week and let me tell u how it went down:
BM it went quite fine, very forgetful on how it went down
Geo due 2 my lack of studying, there were very tricky questions that didn't make no sense... aish-.-
KH I couldn't care less about it, I main hentam most of it. Come on ppl! Leave the electronics 2 the guys and our future techno children.
Maths I think I'm gona fail on this one. I panicked, my lungs felt tight, then, i had a quiet asthma attack
Science I felt kind off relaxed bcuz I went 4 a quizzing session with miza b4 doing the exams
ICT I main hentam ajer.....
Sivik Idk y, but I always take sivik seriously, eversince i started learning it, Gosh, i'm weird.
English like always, I had 2 do my summary twice bcuz of too much words i put into it. oh, btw, how many floors are there at the bottom of the opera house?
Arts I actually didn't ruin it. But still, it was kinda messy. I tried 2 not b all around hidung tinggi, being very aware.
Agama this was the subject that i actually studied for, I did a freakin tony buzan style mindmap about Saidina Umar 4 gudness sake.

So, esok is friday and 1 more exam left 2 go iiiiissshhhh!!!! One moh deh left!!!!! Pray 4 me any1 reading this, do it 4 d sake of my future!!!!!!!!!!!!!-_-
aida

No comments: