Friday, March 13, 2009

I wish I could b, as cul as u!

2day was d last day of exams, alhamdulillah! So we had sejarah exam tadi, and after so, CIkgu sarah came in wit my BM results, I got a 78% that's alot of improvement ppl! So, after so, had this ceramah about gaza and then habis skolah, It was only, me, athira, and miza who went 4 band practice. Mice joined us a little while. Btw, aqilah, tasha and aisha went 4 d OBS thing in lumut, I wish u guys d safest trip and camp ever. and eugene just hopes u all get into a bus crash not making it 2 d camp! aish-_- So, I found out dat my sister's into Quest crew, aish again. Damn! Had Brass band practice, i laughed alot all bcuz of Adi, I didn't talk much though........ My sister's back home, aiyyah!!! There's gonna be lots of hitting and crying later on. Oh, yeah, my brader is hving a belated birthday party 2morrow at holiday villa bowling. I really hv nothing 2 write right now so, end here! ttfn!
doubleAAbatteries!

No comments: