Saturday, March 7, 2009

Learn chinese in 5 minutes by david tong.......

That's not right: Sum Ting Wong
Are u haurbouring a criminal? : Huyu Hi-Ding?
See me as soon as possible: Kum Hiah Nao
Stupid man: Dum Gai
Smal Horse: Thye Nee Poh Nee
Did u go 2 the beach?: Wai U Soh Tan?
Has your flight been delayed? : Hao Long Wei Ting?
Your body odour is offensive: Stin Ki-Poh
I bumped into a coffee table: Aye Bang Mye Nee
I think u need a facelift: Chin Tu Fat
Its very dark in here: Wai Soh Dim?
I thought u were on a diet?: Watt-U Mun Chin?
This si a tow-away zone: Noh Pah Kheng
Don't keep me waiting: Hao Long Moh?
You are not very bright: Yu Soh Dum
I got this for free: Ai Noh Pei
Pls stay for a while: Wye Goh Nao?
They hv arrived: Heah Dei Kum
Stay out of sight: Lye Loh
Cleaning car: Wah Shing Kah


The material is by famous malaysian jokester David Tong. If ur not blur, you'll get this joke...
aida:)

No comments: