Friday, March 6, 2009

Wait a minute, gurl y u trippin like dat?

So, baru balik from hving dinner at michaelangelo's at sunway, I swear the pasta over there is freakin creamy and somehow memuakkan, but still. its gud. We also had this chocolate lava thng over there which is really2x nice, I craved 4 it after dat eventhough I already had dinner dkt rumah. My brother got a nintendo Light? For his b'day and I hogged it playing Marvel fighting games.-_- Dang, soon it will b my b'day and I dunno wat I want, probably dance classes, nnnnooooo...... Oh yeah, I also haven't told my parents yet ader exam nxt week, aiishh.... malaslah nk buat all of this. and esok I hv been dragged 2 c my sister's last hari sukan, alah, bukan nye bes pun, the gurls there r overly depressing and competitive, including my sister. No offense Seri Puteri students, feeling a bit pissed off here. U understand.I really would like 2 hv a T.mobile sdekick, audrey said it can operate here in malaysia, but its illegal. SHIZZLES! right now i feel super thirsty and tired and I need 2 sembahyang....... These r the only things that I can tell u bout my life right now, so ttfn!
aida
P.S
I recommend u ppl 2 listen 2 "Right round" by Flo Rida.....
U spin my head right round, right round!

No comments: