Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've been doing dirty laundry!!!!

I cannot sign into the world maths day thingy! Like Veenod said, i feel so emo i'm going random, but I hv no idea wat he meant by that.... SO, I'm watching full episodes of America's best dance crew season 3 on mtv.com so i could see some of their moves and ofcourse, c wat Quest Crew, and beat freaks crew has done with themselves this time. I'm constantly voting 4 both of them 4 no reason but I would really like if Quest crew won, but it doesn't mean I'm not fond of beat freaks.Alright, 4 those of yall who I bored with my descriptions about these dance crews let me tell u about my day, It started off wit BM where we found out that baru Cikgu Sarah wants 2 teach us. I went all PMS b4 rehat not talking 2 anybody and feeling all moody and stuff, my Law of Attraction is mixed up again, dang! So after rehat felt alot better most probably bcuz I ate:p after dat we had mandarin as always, I'm not sure saddiq or amir mirza dat made ms. Lim Mong mad. Didn't mean 2 trash anybody,I couldn't remember most of the things dat happened 2 me 2day bcuz well, i didn't write it down (obviously!) I finally got 2 pay the RM 7.50 punya ebglish workbook, I wonder wat happened 2 the RM7 I paid 2 miss dhiya 4 the exercise book, you 2008 S1-4 students remember dat? Watevah, I'm going back 2 my dancing phase again, but this time I really would like 2 start a crew, idk y man.Ott, I am too lazy 2 do my ICT and maths homework right now man, my lazyness is really strong right now, Oh, my brother's b'day is this friday, so, sori aisha, tasha, aqilah, athira, and anybody else who wanted 2 watch watchmen with me on the opening night, alah! I really would like 2 watch watchmen, and somehow dragonball evolution too! teehee...... My Law Of Attraction is really messed up, I need 2 read that book again. These r the only things I can come up with right now so i'll end here aright?Bye!
aida
P.S
break dancers, tutters, housers, pop n lockers, wavers, krumpers, all types of hip-hop dancers unite!:O

No comments: