Thursday, March 5, 2009

wuddup the peace sign putcha index down..

Idk y but evry morning b4 lunch, I get very tired and moody, I also get very tired and moody masa scinece, I use 2 get tired masa sej. but skarang dh xder dh. Dear god I stink right now, I can ssure u dat all my brader's hard work 2 not smell like me has come 2 no avail bcuz I seriously reek !(spelling).... I now can go jogging around the hexagon shaped playground for 3 and a half rounds [woohoo!] But I felt all blaoted again when I had a glass of water after dat.Gosh i luv the song "Get Up" by 50 cent, its so freakin melepaskan geram and super krump. My head was filled with krump moves all day. Oh, other interesting things dat happened 2day was dat I saja2x teman aisha do her jaga lift duty, also there were amanda, aqilah and athira. I wanted 2 shout kantoi at evry single person yg kantoi nampak naik the skul lift but x jadi bcuz takut malu... Taekwondo 2day had dat physical test shizholesness. Oooh, and malam ni is d finale 4 america's best dance crew season 3. Excited right now! Too bad xder dky malaysia doh, so i hv 2 watch it through the website 2morrow. Mlm ni pun heroes season 3 part 2 start yeah!!!!!I'm too lazy 2 tell u about my day bcuz well, its boring, I do recall shouting "sayur x sedap!" 2 d green house 2day. I tell u, the sukan time is one of them times or d only time dat evry1 will start hating each other and being super competitive wit each other. Lots of cries and curses will b heard ppl, may evrything go back 2 normal once sukan finishes. Au revoir!
aida

No comments: