Thursday, March 19, 2009

If u find a man that's worth a damn and treats u well

I dunno y i hv been using colours 2 post blogs now, feeling rather colourful perhaps?seriously, I am in no mood at all 2 do homework, it sux, my dad is coming back 2morrow from sarawak, aiiyah! susah nanti. Ms. Shalini is going thru the "Y r my students not giving me GREAT results?" phase, wait, she always went through that phase. My god she is that phase, aiiiyyyyaahhh......... y can't we hv different maths tchers this yr? I'm really hooked with Gives you hell by all american rejects. I would like 2 watch watchmen rught now, or monsters vs. aliens in 3D. DH lama tk tngk anything in 3D. Ooh, I would also like 2 watch dragonball evolution too! Race 2 witch mountain not so much. It turns out I'm not aloud 2 watch watchmen bcuz its gruesomely dark. Just like how Jackie earle haley said, "It turns out, the dark knight isn't so dark after all," that guy I just said played Rorchach (I don't care how the spelling goes)in watchmen. Still researching 4 my sivic work, gosh. I don't wanna know wat ppl do during thaipusam! So, I'm watching trailers and interviews 4 watchmen. Oh, if there r any entertainment agencies there reading this, pls i hope 4 u 2 hire me, and get me auditions. Bye!
aida

No comments: