Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dragon hammer

Ever heard of dat book b4? No, well then let me tell u:its a magical eragon like book written by a 13 yr old malaysian boy named adam apa entah who remind me of my 18 yr old cousin. I saw this guy on 8tv being interviewed. I am turning into a money skimping freak! Right now I'm like looking at this brosure 4 this store called daiso that sells evrything 4 RM5. I'm also collecting coupons from domino's, pizza hut, and big apple doughnuts, god I want big apple doughnuts eventhough I just had them yesterday. 2 start of the conversation 4 d day, 2 all whose reading this, do u like it when ur parents compare u with other children, like say, the rich boss's children? Or they might even compliment other ppl's children infront of u? I know, it sux. I always don't like it when they do that. My mum told me, while my parents r complimenting other children their complimenting me, but I don't like other ppl complimenting me bcuz I confirm punya they will compliment that I'm HUGE for my age as if I didn't notice. It's like evrytime I meet one of my unknown relatives or my mum or dad's frens dh lama x jumpa me and my adik-beradik, their like "aida dh form berapa, form 4 eh?" and me or my mum who always exaggerates (spelling) about these things say "form 2" and then, their like "oh, besarnya" and then go off laughing or do something 2 piss me off lagi. I mean, do i look like a black dude or something, and y r ppl so racist these days huh? (u know who u r) we're just different in colour!! We should b treated the same! Back 2 my other conversation, r ppl x biasa seeing tall ppl under their age? Here's a pointer, go 2 apiit and walk around the form 2's hall and see. Other things I would like 2 talk about, nanti on my b'day ader PIBG meeting so like, I'm complaining evrything 2 aqilah so she can complain wat I complained about 2 her mum so her mum could complain it during the PIBG meeting at skul! Oh, and do u ppl think i should hv a b'day party? And if I should, wat kind? Stopping here 4 now, bye!
aida

No comments: