Saturday, March 21, 2009

do the noodle dance!!!

Stupid MP4 player yg tutup tiba2x 4 no reason,, aish. I wanna get an mp3 player that runs by battery. Or that mp3 that miza use to have, that one got lost at MSSD.I did alot of dancing 2day,and I didn't go 4 jogging (stupid MP4 player!) Seriously, I would really like to start my own crew, sabrina, when r u coming back, wait u r here, ur just not going 2 skul.....-_- I haven't printed out my sivik work yet, bcuz my dad punya laptop ader problem punya skit and my thumbdrive hilang (stupid!). Shit skul is starting soon, its starting lusa 2 b precise, stupid skul, Ms. Charanjit is coming back, i dunno y but there's something about her bothering me, something evil. I really would like 2 pindah skolah but I'd also like 2 swim evry alternate week and hv a topic 2 talk about with ppl, I really dunno wat 2 talk about with government skul ppl, I stopped watching akademi fantasia and all the other malay shows masa zahid was claimed the winner of AF2, gosh dh lama xckp tu, AF, AFUNDI, heeeheeeheee. Mawi sux, I'm sori, I use 2 like him 4 being such a gud role model 2 the young kids but now I just think he bajet giler semacam, my uci (grandmother) said he dumped his former gurlfren to whom he was engaged to back at his hometown after he won AF, saying that he was sombong. Well, i blieve her alright! Wat happened 2 Vince from AF1 ppl? The real singers that can sing? Now I change the channel evrytime klau the AF commercial is on. Those ppl who get wat i just said should b saying "OOooooohhh!!! SSSNNNNAAAPPP!" or aqilah, if u got it u should b saying "ooohhhh, child!" . I am sorilah 4 those yg memang minat AF giler and plan 2 giv me shit spam comments later on, who asked u 2 read my blog in d 1st place? GOSH! I'm not that keen of malay entertainment these days, I like the old movies, and malay theatre (spelling) performances! SUch as? P.Ramlee the musical! Now dat's a gud play! I'm sori 2 any malaysian who feels offended about my harsh critique about the malaysian entertainment, I do enjoy some malaysian entertainments but I'm just another critique passing u by, y u read my blog in d 1st place?ttfn
aida
P.S
aqilah, wat did he do?

No comments: