Sunday, March 8, 2009

All eyes on me in the center of the ring....

I jogged for 4 and a half or a quarter rounds at d hexagon shaped playground 2day at d back of my house. So happy. My day started off by hving Appam telur chichah with sambal tumis 4 breakfasdt at restoran Syed's. Seriously, its really gud! And then while eating my mum got a call from my cousin about a promise she made 2 take his younger brother 2 his hari sukan but my mother forgot. My cousin went 2 d sukan place with their driver and we decided 2 go anyway unshowered and sweaty there. I was smelling bad during d sukan sweating like a mad woman high on drugs. We waited and waited and it turned out that cousin of mine didn 't hear the tcher call his name so he didn't do anything. Wat a freakin waste of sweat and time. oh, I also saw this white kid from an international school competing in running with my cousin's islam private skul. During the sukan, I had the sudden craving for nasi lemak and appam telur all over again, mayb it was bcuz I had the smell of sambal tumis on my hands.(I know, disgusting) After so, all of us went our seperate ways and my family and i decided 2 go 2 burger king for lunch. I had a mushroom swiss double (SEDAP!) burger with mozzarella cheese sticks. I also had dat hershey's pie thing (SEDAP!2x). Stopped by at an ulangkaji bookstore 2 get my brader some ulangkaji books 4 himself and I bought some coloured pens and an 8B pencil 4 myself. Went back home, took a shower, ulangkaji skejap and took a nap. Bangun at around five forty something, turun bawah 2 watch some TV, naik balik atas 2 guna the laptop skejap, charged my MP4, took my mp4 out then went 2 go jogging. Went back home an hour later, check the laptop again, mandi, sembahyang 2geder2x wit d familia, turun bawah again, naik balik,and here I am now. Gosh, I lead such a boring life!!!! Need some excitement, like bungee jumping or something. I should come up with a plan on wat 2 do's during the holidays nanti. I should b studying now, gosh, effing exams! Now Mr. Goon is our official principal, no more acting principal. And Ms. Charanjit will b our deputy principal, we r turning into a normal skul frens, warning2x! The only difference is we hv 2 do extra exams than the government skul children. Bye2x!
aida

No comments: