Monday, March 23, 2009

1,2,3,4

i luv the song 1,2,3,4 by plain white t's, its so sweet, the music video was also nice. Its like 10:25pm right now and I hv finallly finished the homework 4 today so as the sivik assignment! Its amazing that I had the ability 2 do it during the holidays. I hate raddy days, (pay attention readers, "raddy" means a draggy yet unfufilling and wrong feeling). I seriously felt annoyed by alot of ppl today, not just the tchers. I feel pening sniffing my phone case just now, very,very woozy. The journey 2 the road of a better life is smooth sailing, I have felt guilty 4 gossiping therefore I am slowly trying 2 stop it,and I hv 2 say, it feels really gud! My diet is back on track and I am preparing a schedule 4 myself 4 d weekends so i can control my eating habits and last minute homework doing. A few of my fingers kena lecur 2day from pemateri work and my hair has gone back 2 its frizzy state which is a total bother. I had my hair done at a new salon called Nissa or Nisa Salon where it also has facial treatments and massages. The owner was the former hair stylist at chamomile salon and spa near my house. Ooooo, do u know there is going 2 b a talentime at apiit on the 17th of November? I really hv nothing 2 say right now except, i was so desperate thank you. ttfn!
aida

No comments: