Sunday, March 22, 2009

No 1 pisses me off on Sundays, if u do, i'll piss u right back.

That statement is true btw's. I get really moody on d early mornings of sundays bcuz i get really annoyed when my parents try 2 wake me up with all their clapping hands into my ears. I guess they want my eardrums 2 rip. I had a hair trim and temporarily straightened out, I'll show u the pictures once I put it into d computer, I'm doing some habbo buisness, rearranging my three rooms making it like a home stay/secret annexe like place. Any with a singapore habbo account 2 add me as their fren, and 4 those who don't hv a singapore habbo account I reccomend u 2 get 1 and add me as ur fren. U can get habbo credits thru ur fon, its easy wat??!! I luv re-decorating my rooms, I just luv it! As 4 my sad news, esok skolah, nnnnooooo!!!!!! More pissing myself off, more annoying tchers annoying the hell out of me and more ddrrrrrraaaaammmmaaaahhh! I finished my homework sometime b4 the weekends takut my dad marah and I came up with stuff I could do during break hours and tcher replacements sessions during skul. I had alot of food during dinner since it had food that I liked such as; laksa, chee chong fan, and rojak!! and I had cendol 4 supper, its amazing how I eat alot at times. These r the only things that can come up right now so I'll sign off here, remember, get a singapore habbo account and mayb we could hv a talk at a habbo restaurant eating free virtual food!bye!
aida

No comments: