Friday, January 23, 2009

You Little Spies-.-

Ok, since my dad nk guna sngt the laptop nanti,I hv to cepat2x. Firstly,aqilah dtng skolah tadi with some of her chicken pox still attached to her, ohand yes, aqilah if u reading this, don'tlah kutuk the ppl who bagitau that u were a poor thing, they care tau! Alright, now thats done, I started my PhantomOf The Opera (POTO) research today by watching the movie. It turns out, Gerard Butler is the actor who played the phantom (gerard butler, u know? he's the guy from 300 and Nim's Island) Giler sedih doh the last part. It was lik,raoul jumpa the phantom'shouse and the phantom pergi slowly cekik dia with ropes infront of christine (fyi, there is no persian in the movie) and lepastu nyanyi2x masa christine nyanyi dia slowly aproach the phantom lepastu cium dia (twice). Phantom sakit hati and mintak Christine and raoul pergi. The phantom goes up 2 his room and main ths monkey music box that yg dia dh lama punya ada sambil nyanyi, christine comes in and bagi balik the ingagement ring phantom, he cries, and hilang, so does raoul and christine. Meg Wiry and a bunch of the opera crew find the phantom's hiding place but phantom dh xder, Meg jumpa mask phantom dgn the monkey music box. Fast forward to the yr 1919, the crippled old raoul is seen visiting Christine's grave,lpstu he sedar therewas a rose with a black ribbon tied on it bersama the engagement ring the phantom bagi christine which shows that the phantom might still b alive, siapa x faham, just me after chinese new yr i explain. or now, bye!
aida

1 comment:

A said...

My God, COOL GILA! I'm so excited about this play!

And I tak kutuk them la! I was just saying what they said to me. -_-