Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're driving slow through d snow on 5th avenue

Since I knew d password 2 my mum's gmail, i decided 2 open up the mail 2 retrieve back the password 4 my apiit parents portal, while searching the mail, I ternampak this mail my mum's fren sentcalled US marines resting in a masjid or something like dat. 4 no reason, it interests me 2 read it. In d mail, there were pics of US marines tengah resting in a masjid, a US marine showing the Al-Quran with a drawn christian cross on it, & then this other pic that showed another US mariner posing on this wall that wrote apa tau beside him? It said "Ha,Ha, Our God Is Better Than Your God". I'll show u guys the mail later. Ok, 4 those who aren't islam, how would u feel if other religion did that 2 u guys? Ok, not all muslims r terrorists! Most of us actually respect ur religion u know. Respecting others choices r kinda like in evry religion . We don't want wars do we? Besides, 2 US mariners, u guys aren't mockers who kick innocent others do u? I saw this show about former US marines struggling during wars. There was this guy who suffered some psychological issues after that. Giler doh.......
I'm not trying 2 diss u guys, its just dat this is not who ppl r. Wat does it matter anyway, I baru nk tun 14. (going emo now, stop reading, its boring) Toodloo,
aida
P.S
4 those yg nk e-mail tu cmmnt me ur e-mails.....

No comments: