Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I guess I'm guilty and proven innocent

Ok, fast lowdown, esok taekwondo (iiisssshh) and esok is thursday (iiiiiiiiiiissssSSSSHHHHHH), I hv single handedly spontaenously 4 the 1st time of my life entered a bowling competition 4 no reason, i didn't know y i did so but mayb it was the day b4 dat i was playing bowling with my guy cousins and i end up hving a close mark with one of them so I assumed that I was really gud but 2 b honest I'm not sure, Time 4 another session with 'The Secret' on DVD. OTT, wat is up with the skul lately, its like evrythings temporary there. Now their changing APIIT smart school's name into Sapura Smart School and our uniforms nanti kena tukar, thank god I didn't get new uniforms this yr but I hv no idea where 2 donate my old uniforms to. Maybe I should keep it and wear it again when the school tukar balik nama diorang to APIIT smart school. ok, tcher scoop, seriously Ms. Sharmila is like getting angry at us 4 no reason, bukanlah macam Ms. Shalini pregnant angry but like attitude angry. Like this situasi during science 2day where like Guey Shen (spelling) and Yousuf (spelling) were like at the back and there were 2 empty seats infront of them. Tcher suddenly cakap"Why r u at the back, u know there r 2 empty seats at the front. Or maybe I should just put u guys really to the back out of the window," or something like that. How come female indian tchers r always the ones (exception of miss lela) who hv an attitude? Wat's their problem? Just so u readers know, I am not being a racist,this situation seems to coincidentally happen ok? So, we will b disecting an eye soon 4 science a & I think it will b a really cul but weird experience at the same time. i wanna go outlah, like go ice-skating or something. Ooh, fyi again, now I know wat I would like 4 my b'day, skul supplies and money, that way I can save up more and can get more stuff, I like stuff wow..... oh and yes, I want new clothes to, I'm looking 4 environment friendly money sufficient ones, maybe I can go 2 carrefour and buy some cheap clothing (xnak giant, giant semua x cantik) and pandai2x mix and match them with my clothes I hv now, mayb if i can lose my fat belly, i may hv the confidence 2 wear all my sister's mand me downs, how come older sisters end up 2 b skinnier than us? I wanna write some more but I don't know wat else 2 write, oh, wait, did u know that robert pattinson is on his way of bcoming a famous life ruining alcoholic in the eyes of hollywood? Then after the party and the drinking, then he'll go 2 rehab but like kluar a few hours after that and then starts drinking again and then masuk balik the rehab convinced he's going 2 stay longer and b better and then when he comes out, he starts doing some gud but somehow useless work like create his own clothing line. Ok, lega now and going 2 stop here, cmmnt me! Gud bye!
aida

No comments: