Monday, January 12, 2009

daydreams+hot guys= sheer fantasy!


B4 i start, I would like 2 say, sori mice and ais saying that u guys were really noisy ppl. frens ker? Ok, now thats of my chest, (not really) hello readers 2 my blog again. Over ehre i would like 2 show u 2 of the worlds most hottest guys (to me) on earth, on my left, is french model/actor Gaspard Ulliel who is famous 4 his role as the younger version of Hannibal Lecter in the movie Hannibal Rising, heehee, his voice when he speaks both english and french is like really deep and proffesional and he is very gud in his english, uh!!! 2 bad he's not available though, xperlah, my hopes are still up!!! And on my top right is the second lead singer of the band INXS (the 1st lead singer died), he like won this competition 2 b the nxt lead singer of the band, the only reason i gave a picture of him shaving is bcuz the other pictures are showing closing his eyes while singing. GOd that bad boy is sexy!!!!!:P He is single but really old, he's like 35 so I hv 2 let go of him (FISH) ok, done blogging there, feeling really fat as always, so signing off for now! cmmnt! Pls!
aida

No comments: