Monday, January 26, 2009

That's the worse thing I could do.....

Hello to all reading this or probably just aqilah, lets go out jom! Or mayb some other time to. We buy stuff, and eat stuff like we used to. Still to lazy to start on my homework and wat is the dilio with dat? Gosh, homework-.-Lowdown, (warning, starting an english essay on my stay at grandma's house) Yesterday, my family and I had gone to the deep kampungs of klang to visit my maternal grandparents, eventhough it is a perkampungan, I hv to say, their house is one of the largest houses I hv seen. That night other relatives came also just to hv a nice dinner that my grandmother had set up bcuz she is probably 1 of the ppl who cook malaysian food that i eat. After doing so, to elakkan the sadness from watching titanic (but I did end up watching), I decided to play with the my youngest cousin of all, Hannah. Due to her daring charades and hyperactiveness, I had decided to watch the movie and let her go on with her mama and daddy. We watched a few other movies after that but my uncle and his family had to leave . they left, so the other's and I had decided to karaoke non-stop. Once we all got tired, my mother, sister and I watched another movie and end up sleeping late, nxt morning, had breakfast, saw a biawak on a pokok kelapa, papa accidentally thorugh beehoon at me and my cup of morning tea and we went home. and then nk sampai dh rumah when my auntie called who was also staying at my grandmother's house informing that some dungu in my family had left their fon. so that was all, and I hope that I magically have the abilty to do my homework without being distracted. Bye!
aida
P.S
holidays go fast:)

1 comment:

A said...

LET'S! Let's go this Sunday! Sunway Pyramid. And I REALLY want to go bowl! Jom, nak? I'll call Sab esok and confirm with her everything and then, I'll call you.

Oh yea, Hannah sounds cute!