Friday, January 30, 2009

slap the district attorney & tellem how u like dat!!??

Blogging again, just finished my homework, I know wat ur thinking (I'm lame!) but lantak ah, I just seem to function that way, its like jetlag or something I dunno. Getting rid 0f the subject, I hv noticed that Rupert grint (Ron Weasley) looks very charming with his carrot red hair and that innocent look of his, gosh. Why do some men look pretty even without their make-up, why? Alright, masa dinner tadikan, my parents suggest that I work hard so I can get into the top class. Why is there even class that ikut grading, doesn't dat ruin some of the students self esteem? Skul is about 2 restart and I would really would like kumpul my money so I could go shopping to my most favourite shop of all, Dorothy Perkins!! Heehee, i luv dat store. aah, that just reminded me, I forgot 2 do the script 4 Phantom Of The Opera bcuz I'm not sure how the tchers want it bcuz there r some very different parts in the book and the movie so comparisons there. I'm going back 2 my poetry wrting roots so i hv a bunch of material ready once I master the art of playing the piano. Alright, I'll just end here then so i could do some other stuff like read so au revoir for now :)
aida

No comments: