Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Are we human, or are we dancer?

Just finishing off the last words 2 my diary, yes, my actual diary I write in. First and foremost, JD fortune is as hot as always, i salute ur beauty! Ok, ott, I hv always wondered how aqilah had the ability 2 tell everything 2 her mum. Oh, and yes, aqilah, if ur reading this, Nik Aishah sampaikan her salam 2 u and hopes u get well soon. Somehow, I've lost my interests in apiitlah, it seems too normal now, other than the swimming and the ict, it seems pretty normal 2 me. But I don't want 2 tukar skolahlah, I've grown immune 2 apiit, and I kind off despise a few certain ppl back at my old skul. II feel comfortable with apiit ppl, I can actually tell ppl I talk 2 myself sometimes and they also admit they do the same thing, ok, i hv 2 like log off now bcuz my parents r close by, bye2x
aida

1 comment:

A said...

I won't be back till next week. That is if the dots disappear. Because these thing have the contagious jenis dots and the ones yang tak contagious. Right now, I'm having the contagious spots all over me. The contagious ones are watery and disgusting. The ones yang dah OK punya look like little dry wounds, you know... the purple coloured stuff. Yea.

What makes you say Mice doesn't like you?