Sunday, January 25, 2009

if ya innocent let me c u 2 step comon let me c u 2 step.

hello, its like11 forty some-some right now & I would like 2 blog bcuz I want 2. Baru habis tngk cerita aeon flux like cul giler, the spiky grass, the girl lawan2x ppl and somehow the ridiculously odd outfits and rooms. I hv 2 recharge my mp4 balik I didn't know y but like it made this weird hissy sound just now.since i got bored and malas nk tido ( I know, its unbelievable enough that I'm actually lazy 2 until not wanting 2 sleep)I'm fake shopping in stardoll with my account doll, its kinda cullah. raining outside. going 2 my pah's house 2morrow and i am "waterfalling" like crazy. Ok, papa dh tegur, nk stop from hear but I want 2 write some more. Watched rush hour and rush hour 3 b4 watching aeon flux. Dang that's a gud movie. Hv 2 sign out from here, again toodloo1
aida

No comments: