Sunday, January 25, 2009

Summer Nights....

Gong Xi fa cai (spelling) 2 evry1 reading this. I'm going 2 my pah's house later this afternoon probably bcuz she's also celebrating chinese new yr eventhough she's islam. She's a hokkien I think who converted when she married my tok. Now tok and pah mostly just fight with each other about the most littlest things, sometimes I would even cry if I was the coldcuts in their argument sandwich. My parents like told me once ( I think I told u guys about this b4 in my previous blog) that I cried and begged them not 2 fight anymore and my uncle joked that they were fighting with each other until I didn't want them anymore or something like dat, yup I told u guys about this b4.Gosh i hate my 1st few days of period, its like alot and I hv 2 waste my pads. I'm using Kotex Style now! I like the purple packaging of the brand, its so trendy looking. Wow, talking about pad packaging is kinda weird especially when its being published into the internet. I really hopelah there is internet in tok and pah's home bcuz their channels in astro kinda suck. I'm sori tok or pah who magically had the sudden ability to use the internet and had stumbled upon my blog. since my tok is the only 1 rajin enough 2 watch the tv, all he has r like sports, HBO,cinemax,star movies, and some malay channels. Their house is like huge but like nt tingkat huge but wide huge. Its actually tiring going from the guest bedroom to the kitchen evry now and then. and since we hv all grown up in the exception of baby cousin hannah, we don't talk to each other more often. zaman duluu punya kitorang was somehow very messy, rough and trecherous (spelling). The 2 oldest (my cousin hariz and my sister iylia) would bully us and make us do stuff and adik hariz (which is like my brader's age) would end up crying, sometimesmy brader to. Usually most of my time I would hang out alone. Now I hv my cousin desi who is like 2 yrs younger than me (she was the one who introduced me 2 the illegal cellphone selling buisness). I would usually spend my day with her by hogging her laptop when at tok and pah's. Kesian die:P Akmal is in Pulau pangkor with his frens making it like a Tijuana holiday overthere. He's like uber rich. His house has only one floor but its huge!!!!!!! There's like this huge chunk of gold thing on his ceiling. Dang that guy is rich! Going 2 pulau pangkor with frens just like dat. Oh, well, I think i made u reader bored enough so ending here 4 now. Bye2x
aida

1 comment:

A said...

Aqmal scares me! I don't know. He's so serious and tak banyak cakap. -_- And he only does when we start the conversation! It's annoying pulak tu. Dahla I can only talk to him about iPods and not feel awkward! Other stuff macam... WHAT? OK? WHAT? My God. That dude scares me. Aqif and Adrian OK sikit. I mean, DUDE, I fell off a chair in front of them. Fuck embarrassing, you tau? But whatever, we were all laughing. :P That's it. I'm gonna talk about embarrassing moments in my blog now!