Friday, January 2, 2009

Skul's coming, confusion2x stress2x

Aiiyyyaaahh, skul starts dis monday, dunno wat 2 do? Wat happens if we don't end up in the same class, or, wat happens if the ppl in my class r the ones that I didn't expect (i.e fucking aaron the shitty bitch, yes aaron, ur an annoying fucker who is a shuffler wannabe, NOOB!) Wow, got all that anger out, oh, and yes, wat happens if all my tchers r shit? Nnnnooooo!! I need 2 shed off some pounds b4 I go back 2 skul, nnnooo..... stupid van services with spoilt weird kids, no, pening, pening.. but still, the dramas will still b there right?I wanted 2 go swimming with papa 2day but since hujan dh x bleh-.-Y can't I hv confidence 4 once? There is going 2 b alot of crying (again) I hate those, ish.Cleaning up the room again due 2 the presences mess.Guess wat? My earphones rosak again. Stupidlah.Also, bought a new book, Deception Point by dan brown.The same author of davinci code. I realised I'm not like most gurls at skul, I don't like reading chic flick books that much, I nvr had the tendency 2 care wat I wear sometimes. I'm like watching this music vid I stumbled upon, its a boyband's music vid called Mytown, and I found a familiar person. hThe lead singer of the script, he's like wearing this blue shiny track suit. I couldn't watch the video the whole way through, kelakar. Okeh,signing off 4 now.toodles.
aida

1 comment:

A said...

I'm bringing activity books since text books kan we can refer to our friends' or something. And 5 buku tulis, 2 math buku tulis and 3 big buku tulis.