Friday, January 23, 2009

Me & my friends, we're all misunderstood.

Hi, blogging again bcuz xnak buat homework. Update on life, Iylia came back home 2day and she's already making me want 2 shoot her . U c apparently, i do not hv the sister who is like ur bestfren 4ever punya. She is like a very stubborn, mean,selfish little biatch who thinks no 1 is paying attention to her and then marah her adik if she couldn't get intouch with her mother through the phone.Oh, and yes, this morning alsokan, I was about to nk mandi, already soaped myself, then tiba2x she cuts out the water supplies. God!!!!!!! That is y I hate holidays, I just can't grow immune to her, i nvr did. OTT, watched e-news yesterday and they said that Dakota fanning might be a vampire in the movie New Moon, I hv a feeling she might play the role of Jane. You know, Jane, the kecik2x vampire in the part masa edward, bella and alice dkt rome nk jumpa dgn Aro? SO yeah its suprising how I can remember the characters in the book until now. Ok, got nothing to write now so toodloo!
aida

1 comment:

A said...

Oh, so THAT is Jane. I forgot. :P I read it in Perez's blog!