Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens 2 b in movie New Moon?

Dang i am sure that Perez Hilton is rich doing this, gosh! I want 2 b like him when I grow up! as 4 the title that matter, I got dat from perez himself. seriously, Vanessa hudgens, werewolf, leah clearwater, cam x sesuai je? I'm not sure if dats a rumour or is it true, and I'm sori catherine hardwicke, the movie kinda bombed.Ok, so, apa terjadi hari ini, aqilah x dtng, daydreamed alot (like always), I really get annoyed and kesiankan 4 Puan Fauziah lah! She's like macam xder semangat kalau nk marah orang and ppl never actually listen 2 her when she's teaching. I agree with aqilah that Ms. Anitha is being quite bitchy this yr. U know wat is simpler? y not bukak the computer lab after skul so budak2x yg xder internet dkt rumahtu bleh main, aiyyah, susah sngt ke? Yup, evrythings changing now, it kinda sux. So whatever, don't want 2 b a diva so just going 2 end here. cmmnt me I beg of u cmmnt, bye!
aida

No comments: