Saturday, January 17, 2009

Speed Reading Is Looking For Keywords

Hello, i would really think this is a reasonable time 2 blog. Wanted 2 blog yesterday but my spoilt fat mengada punya brader x bagi, I mean like he's frekin mengada about the computer stuff, and then like if I get the laptop or if I'm doing something that he doesn't like he kutuk me, god, wat is up with dat spoilt child. If I want 2 use this laptop I'm currently using he goes all like alah! Aidani asyij computer je, adam xdapatpun and all dat shit, hello, he comes back home at like 1pm and I arrive home at 5pm, wth was he doing in the 4hours of my absence? And then like klau mama suruh dia buat homework he will either: moan like a gurl and go 2 sleep or moan and complain like a girl yg dia penat, or he will cry and moan how hard it was 4 him evrytime. HE gets like any toy he wants when we go 2 the shopping complex! I know wat ur thinking,ofcourse he gets a toy 4 being patient waiting 4 his mummy but I wait patiently being bored and I don't get something. He like cries all the time klau he doesn't get 2 stay at our cousin's house, geez! So anywho, other topics 2 release my anger, who created UPSR,PMR, and SPM? Like seriously, who created these really stressful exams that make some ppl go suicide! students r taking drugs 2 release tension therefore going overboard with it. Lepastu pulak, wat happened 2 scholarships ppl? I am sori eventhough I'm not the one who would complain that much just, wat happenede 2 them, x kesiankan orang miskin ke? Unless there is this really huge secretive thing the government is investing on that will change the entire known universe forever,I will rest my case. And lastly just 2 calm myself down, who created homework? who created bossy attitutive tchers who think they know-it-all, those tchers r boring as hell! Thats right, students r allowed 2 hv attitudes bcuz tchers hv one to! So yeah, now u know.That was mind blowing, going 2 sign off now, bye!
aida

No comments: