Thursday, January 15, 2009

or did u cling her 2 ur grandmother's house?

Hello, aida here blogging again, since I'm 2 lazy 2 cmmnt aqilah's blog, I'm going 2 tell her evrything here. athira demam and aqilah u know, so hanged out with miza, verina and the S1-3 geng and tasha and nisha. I sedar that almost all the indian tchers in apiit hv a major attitude, and I am sure ms lela is going 2 hv 1 2. i already met her btw Oooh, here's a gud one, skarang right, we can only wear black or dark blue sweaters with no pictures or writings on it, oh yeah, no hoodies 2.Masa club tadi, we all masuk english (minus miza and verina) club tapi ramai but eventually we got in, so ok, we were all talking about forming our own club bcuz skarang u can, i came with the most impossible idea ever 2 start a gossip & mocking club [I'm so evil!], ms. veenu joked that she was willing 2 volunteer as the tcher of the club,heehee;p In other news, afiq moved in 2 our class 2day, he created havoc with his talking of nonsense and loud laughing but xperlah, he's still funny, that's gud entertainment. I hv 2 like stop here now bcuz my mum tngh bising about PMR and UPSR. Bye!
aida

1 comment:

A said...

OMG. Black and dark blue? Mine's grey. So, I guess it won't matter that much.
If we can buat our own club... let's make it something fun! Girls only kinda thing. :D
Sounds like fun that Afiq is in our class. Mesti ada banyak laughter!
ATHIRA MAY GET CHICKEN POX. Maybe terjangkit from me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!