Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been running 2 u babeh!:)

Hi, aida here blogging again 2day, 2nd day of skul, heard the worst news ever. The whole form 2 tukar kelas ikut grades. I hv now bcome a student of Form 2-2 which makes me hving 2 step my game up. Mestilah malu gila if I end up with a lower ranking than annoying fat syamil.....-.- That guy is so blur and annoying, I mean, does anything get inside his head? Ott, the rest of the day at skul has been crappy, can't talk 2 aqif and akmal & afiq isn't in my class so boringlah ofcourse. Kesian Alfi gosh i feel bad 4 him until the day (which was today) he told me something that changed my point of view of him, ofcourse i won't tell u wat it was bcuz its pelik. Bodolah, I hv been groaning all day about betapa susahnya dunia ni. It was quite funny when I starte 2 groan and say "aiyyah" like my dad when the person who was suppose 2 sell ties at skul wasn't there. Its going 2 b hard during group events like charity bazaar. Stupidlah, bodo punya idea, tunggulah sampai our PMR yr doh bodo! Now evryday coming 2 class nanti rasa pelik, u know, i hate it!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! (fyi, I'm trying 2 develop a habit of not cursing)Atleast the classpun okehlah jugak, budak2 baik.........aiiyyer, okeh, signing off, pls any form 2 apiit student who agrees with me, cmmnt me so i actually hv something 2 do during internet time, toodles!
aida

No comments: