Monday, June 17, 2013

Journey To San Fran!

gotta love my mum




nothing says creepy like taking photos of strangers inside a train

Just my boots and I on our way to an adventure

 So I decided to continue with my US adventures blog posts mainly because Aqilah's doing one on her trip to Japan and I can't exactly sleep right now.
   One of the things that I keep hearing from tourists about the US is that San Francisco is one of the nicest place to go to because of a few things; great public transport, nice people and of course the clothing stores that go on for miles. So as appreciators of nice people and clothing stores, we decided to take on this opportunity. We decided to take the Amtrak train instead of the usual flying so we could enjoy the view of the countryside that everyone on the internet has been raving about and let me tell you they weren't wrong! Greens and mountains everywhere like ermahgerr!!!! I couldn't help myself but feel all day dreamy and such! We arrived at San Fran at about 11:00pm at night and were pretty exhausted from the whole traveling.


I guess that's the end of part one!

No comments: